My life.. or parts of it at least!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Two Little Monsters




People always tell me that Claire looks just like me, which is weird because my hair is WAY longer than hers. Hmm, anyways, this was just a fun little project I did last night, comparing us as littles. The pic of her in the bath just cracks me up!

What else is going on with life? Well, Tom's been working extra hard which means I've been spending a lot of time alone with Claire. We're making lots of good friends here though (with kids even!).. and that's nice for when I need a small break. I've started doing a "workout swap" with another mom in the mornings. She takes Claire while I run to the gym, then I take her little sweetie who's almost 2. It's nice, except I'm skipping this morning so that... I CAN GO PICK UP MY MOM!!! YAY, I'm so excited!!! Claire's first birthday is in 3 days, 'nother YAY! I guess that will probably be my next post. And I guess this one is done, since I'm not in a writing mood. Fine, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home