My life.. or parts of it at least!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Post by Claire: I'm ONE!









Plus a week, if we're getting exact here. My birthday was the best too! First of all, me and mom drove to San Antonio to pick up Grandma. She greeted me with a huge hug and a stuffed animal. After that, we were inseparable! We got to stay the night in a hotel and mom and grandma let me stay up until midnight. Kinda, maybe I wouldn't go to sleep. The next day we shopped from the open of stores until the close. I got my birthday picture taken, got some presents for my friends (lots of bdays in August), and made lots of friends at the mall! The next day was the party-- let's just pause a moment and thank God for making chocolate (really!)-- Okay, so we had yummy cake and ice cream. There were tons of kids to play with and even more adults... and... I got lots of presents. So many that mom doesn't know what to do with 'em, so she left lots in boxes and put them in the closet for a rainy day. (Hey Mom, we live in Texas, good luck!) Oh, I almost forgot to tell you-- I got my second haircut a couple days before the party. This time it was ALL of it! That's about all my news. I may be writing soon to let you know that I'm walking, but we'll see. As for now, I'd like a snack so I have to go. Thank you everyone, for the coolest party a girl could ask for, and for loving me :) Toodles! Claire-bear

1 Comments:

Blogger Merilee said...

Thank you, Claire-Bear!!! Auntie LeeLee was dyin' here! Way to take charge and get things done when mommy is being slow about posting! I love my Claire-Bear SOOOOO much and I can't believe you are one!

Heh heh. JK, Fle! I'm SO glad you you updated, though. I was about to do it myself! And I still might! XXOO

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home