My life.. or parts of it at least!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Why are you so CUTE?



I know these posts are rarely about Fle. But can you blame me when I've got this little thing around me all the time? Anyway, there are some pictures of Claire, but here are some of my thoughts. I don't really use this blog to post about my feelings, mainly because anyone could see this, and.. usually I keep my business to myself. But I don't feel like it tonight, I feel like being honest and sharing with whoever wants to read.

This week Tom requested to be dropped from pilot training. I don't expect everyone to understand what a huge deal that is, so just trust me, it's a huge deal. And I'm not disappointed in him or upset at the actual decision, at all. In the long run, this decision will probably impact me personally in a really positive way. But I do feel, I don't know, sort of discouraged. In general ya know. Like things aren't moving forward anymore. If I dig down deep, I know my ego was upset a little too... it's pretty cool to be called a "pilot's wife" I guess. Or is it? I think I've been brainwashed!

Also, I've hit a plateau with my weight-training and weight loss. I'm stuck at about 10 pounds heavier than I'd like to be, and that's annoying too.

Wah, boo-hoo, maaaaaaah. Now that you all know I'm discouraged, please send a card and or gifts to cheer me up. No food, that inteferes with complaint #2. Just kidding. You know I shouldn't complain at all, my life is wonderful, and I've got a ton to be thankful for. So disregard everything I said. Bye, for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Merilee said...

(((((FLE))))) I'm sorry you are feeling discouraged! I KNOW God has awesome things planned for you guys! I love you, my sweet SIL!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The life of a pilot is not always what it is cracked up to be. Lot's of time away from home and family. I'm 3rd generation Air Force and the first pilot in my family and I'm away from my girls WAY more than my dad was when I was growing up. The AF definitely has great opportunities outside of a cockpit - for both of you. Good Luck!!!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home