My life.. or parts of it at least!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

What IS this deliciousness?!?!






As a household rule, any time there is opportunity to dress Claire up and make her adorable... we do it. Halloween was no exception. She was a Gund Snuffles bear, and a darn cute one at that.

I dressed up like a haggardly mom (um, ok I actually DIDN'T dress up, just turned out that way) and my friend Leslie was a HOUSEWIFE, which was my idea. And yes, it is funny if you know her. And please don't be offended, because I'm not.. and that would be lame.

Now, let me just say this about on-base trick or treating: nightmare. Claire was afraid of the doorbell ringing and she cried every time. So we went to visit friends while Tom handed out candy. At first Claire wasn't too keen on trick or treating either, until she figured out when she walked up to someone, she got a yummy treat. She was having just as much fun as the other kids.. and probably ate way too much candy even though we only did ring 3 doorbells! After only 2 hours of a nightmare, thankfully we got rid of all 10 bags of our candy. I might have helped a little too... with the Snickers... and peanut M&Ms... but that's all... and the 3 Muskateers. THAT'S IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home